I Got A Problem When I decided To Change My Blog's Template

Friday, July 24, 2009 ·

Today is the first time for me to post again an article on my blog.I haven't post an article on my blog since 3 months ago,because of the time that i can't managed.yah.. i was little bit busy with my another activities, that's why i didn't have time to update my blog even browsing. it also related to my previous blog template that i have changed to new one. I didn't realize that my decision has changed anything on my blog. Everything that was created on blog was back to zero.

God...i have no idea for several days, just left the internet and computer.Got stress but i must got the new template and design its again even tough i'm not expert in that.it was as a lesson for me and i will think twice to change my template again.
For those who just join in blog don't try the do the same false like mine.
I don't suggest for those who is expert with web design but it just an experience of mine.
Be a nice blogger...
c u again in the next article

1 comments:

Marciano Qibot said...
July 28, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Yeah, that's true...i experienced it b4..all the damn things i've put on my blog gone in a second...hehe..
but, that's a good experience, and in the days to come when we will face the same case again, perhaps we had known the solution and we can take the prompt action accordingly!!!

Good work friend!!!

Marci
\m/ \m/

Post a Comment

Info Scholarship

Recent Post

Recent Comment

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget