What Should I do Today

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 ·


When i got up in the morning i found my self get bored because i will Stay a whole day at boarding house. yep... but i have another way to make me happy today. The first thing i did is open my computer than looking for the php & mysql book to start to learn and practice.

It was 06.30Am, i didn't get hard to find php and mysql book because i have a lot of computer book that i always buy every month. I spent RP200.000 to buy some books every month and it help me a lot.

I spent 3 hours to finish one web design even thought it is not perfect yet...but i proud to my self because i never spent 3 hours to study anything umh........i think it is good manner that i should do in the future.

keep spirit....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Info Scholarship

Recent Post

Recent Comment

Shoutmix


ShoutMix chat widget